The Mongol Empire
The legendary Mongol ruler Genghis Khan established a huge empire through his conquests.
Mongolian, Mongol invasion, Mongol Empire, history, Middle Ages, ruler, yurt, volcano, conquest, conqueror, capital city, map, blank map, map knowledge, Earth, Earth globe, country, countries, border
- On which continent was the homeland of the Mongols?
- Which group of soldiers made the Mongol army successful?
- Who founded the Mongol Empire?
- In which century did Genghis Khan lead the Mongol invasion?
- Who was appointed military leader of the invasion of Europe?
- Which title did Mongol rulers wear?
- Is it true that the Mongols were nomadic people?
- Is it true that at one time the Mongols ruled China too?
- Which European traveller visited Kublai Khan´s empire?
- What is the probably meaning of word 'Genghis'?
- What was the relationship between Ögedei Khan and Genghis Khan?
Numerous legendary empires were built (and destroyed) in the course of history.
The ruler of the vast Mongol Empire was the Khan.
The dreaded warriors of the Mongol Empire helped to make it one of the largest empires in history.
The devastating defeat of the Hungarians in the battle against the Mongolians was the result of several bad decisions.
A series of fortifications built to prevent incursions from northern nomadic groups.
The equipment of ancient Chinese soldiers was rudimentary.
A circular, domed, portable tent covered by felt, typically used by nomadic peoples.