This animation demonstrates the construction of motorcycles.
motorcycle, engine, protective clothing, motorcycle gloves, helmet, motorcycle boots, clutch lever, throttle control, front brake lever, knee pads, back protector, ignition switch, rear-view mirror, fuel tank, turn signal, moped, scooter, motorbike, headlight, transportation, technology
- Who built the first motorcycle?
- When was the first motorcycle built?
- Is it true that the power output of motorcycles is designed for safety on the road?
- Is it true that motorcycle riders are more exposed to danger on the roads than car drivers?
- Is it true that the full potential of sportsbikes can only be used on racetracks?
- In which country are most of the sportsbikes produced?
- Which motorcycles manufacturer is the most successful in the history of MotoGP?
- Who is the most successful motorcycle racer of the early 21st century?
- Is it true that wearing a crash helmet is not compulsory in built-up areas?
- Is it true that fastening the straps of the crash helmet is compulsory?
Buses play an important role in public transport.
This animations demonstrates the exterior and interior construction of cars, as well as their operation.
Trolleybuses and trams are environment-friendly means of public transport
The changing bicycle, at first mocked as a toy, is a true mirror of the technical development over the last three centuries.
This animation demonstrates the type of engine most commonly used in cars.
The fastest track-based means of urban transport.
The highway code contains rules concerning the safety equipment of bicycles.
Automobiles have evolved a lot since the late 19th century.
A two-stroke engine is a type of internal combustion engine with a cycle of only two (power) strokes.
Combining a conventional internal combustion engine propulsion system with an electric propulsion system reduces emission.
This animation demonstrates the equipment of a police patrol car.
This animation demonstrates the most important equipment of ambulance cars.
A type of rotary engine of high efficiency