Ford Model T
The popular model of the American automobile factory was the first mass-produced car in the world.
Ford, Model T, Tin Lizzy, car, automobile, automobile factory, József Galamb, Henry Ford, mass production, assembly line, pickup, touring, roadster, gear, clutch, transportation, automotive industry, technology
- Which city was the centre of American automobile production at the beginning of the 20th century?
- Is it true that Henry Ford was an inventor with over 100 American patents?
- Is it true that Henry Ford was one of the richest and most famous people of the era?
- What was the name of Henry Ford's automobile factory?
- Finish Henry Ford's famous quote: 'Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants - ...'
- How many automobiles were produced daily in the Ford factory in 1920?
- How many vehicles (automobiles, tractors, lorries) were produced by the Ford factory in 1924?
- Which statement is not true about Henry Ford?
- When was the Ford Motor Company founded?
- What was the maximum speed of Henry Ford's first petrol-engined buggy?
- Which was not one of the pioneering achievements of the\nFord Motor Company?
- In what respect was the Model T a first?
- What was not a feature of the Model T?
- When was the Model T produced?
- In which country was the Model T NOT produced?
- What was the nickname of the Ford Model T?
- What was originally the colour of all Ford Model T automobiles?
- Why was the Model T only available in black?
- In which colour was the Model T never available?
- How many horsepowers did the Model T's engine produce?
- What material was the Model T's bodywork made of before 1911?
- What material was the Model T's bodywork made of after 1911?
- What was a Model T produced in 1912 not equipped with?
Hungarian engineer János Csonka built his first automobiles for the Hungarian Postal Service.
This animation compares a modern living room and a typical bourgeois salon.
Clothing reflects the lifestyle and culture of the region´s inhabitants.
This animations demonstrates the exterior and interior construction of cars, as well as their operation.
The German engineer Rudolf Diesel patented the diesel engine in 1893.
Formula 1 is the highest class and most popular type of motor racing.
This animation demonstrates the type of engine most commonly used in cars.
A fuel cell provides environment-friendly electric energy produced by the chemical reaction between oxygen and hydrogen.
Hero of Alexandria is the inventor of the first steam engine, although he regarded it as an entertaining toy.
A differential allows the driven wheels of a car to rotate at different speeds when the car is turning.
In transmission systems, the engine torque is modified by reducing or increasing rotational speed.
This animation demonstrates how a turbojet engine works.
The Benz Patent-Motorwagen is widely regarded as the first vehicle propelled by an internal combustion engine.
Rimac Automobili's first model is known as the world's fastest production electric vehicle.
Owing to the inventions in the 18th century, textile industry became one of the most important industries.
Automobiles have evolved a lot since the late 19th century.
A two-stroke engine is a type of internal combustion engine with a cycle of only two (power) strokes.
A type of rotary engine of high efficiency
Machines converting the energy of flowing or falling water into useful forms of power were already in use in the Middle Ages.
The steam engine, perfected by the Scottish engineer James Watt, revolutionised technology.
Cinemas were built in large numbers in big cities of the US in the 1910s.
Articulated lorries play an important role in road transport.
Combining a conventional internal combustion engine propulsion system with an electric propulsion system reduces emission.
A landmark crossroads in the Hungarian capital city at the turn of the century.