Designing kitchen furniture - spatial coordinate system
Practising the use of the spatial coordinate system with the help of a computer-designed kitchen model.
3D, origo, coordinate system, coordinate geometry, coordinate quadrant, ordinate, coordinate grid
- The point C is located at a height of 210 cm high. The height of the wall cabinet is 80 cm. \nWhat is the distance between the worktop and the bottom of the cabinet?
- Choose the coordinates of point A.
- Find the coordinates of point B.
- Find the coordinates of point C.
- Find the coordinates of point P.
This exciting and colourful game is designed to develop spatial perception. You can check your solutions using isometric views.
The animation helps to develop space perception.
Division of space by three intersecting planes in several different arrangements.
By varying the position of the light source, you can examine the shades projected onto the planes of the coordinate system.
Metal atoms form a regular lattice structure.
The animation helps to develop space perception and navigation in space using space coordinates.
An entertaining animation to practise orientation using a map.
3-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system with illustrations and exercises that develop spatial perception.